Google Google+ Philippine Photography Blog: The Rule of Thirds: RossCapili + Parc Cruz + Borj Meneses in CEBU

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Rule of Thirds: RossCapili + Parc Cruz + Borj Meneses in CEBU

March 1 and 2, 2008
9AM – 6PM
Cebu City

A two-day exploratory workshop covering the next level of imaging in photography, Photoshop and high art. Dive into the workflow and delve into the secrets of visual arts, aesthetics and Photoshop as divulged by today’s master photographers and imaging experts.

Day 1, Saturday - March 1
Workshop Venue: Warehouse Location
Arte Ferro, Inc. Nordonio Ceniza Street
Casuntingan, Mandaue City , Cebu

Learn the ins and outs of the editorial magazine photo shoot. Studio lighting will be alternated with available lighting within the warehouse setting typical of conceptual shoots favoured by this magazine genre. Learn how to work with models, stylists and art directors without compromising personal artistic creativity as a photographer. Study options in lighting styles, background use and collaborative direction with models. Topics of discussion include aesthetics, composition, alternative effects and helpful photo-shoot gadgets, as well as printing tips and the business side of photography.

Day 2, Sunday - March 2
Workshop Venue: Castle Peak Hotel
F. Cabahug corner President Quezon Streets
Villa Aurora , Mabolo, Cebu City

Learn tweaking and manipulation techniques using images taken on Day 1. The digital workflow will be discussed in detail with emphasis on Photoshop tricks and techniques. Each participant will be closely supervised by all three facilitators. Learn how to prepare files for printing with invaluable advice on colour calibration.

The Rule of Thirds Photography Workshop is open to photographers with basic camera and Photoshop skills with a DSLR camera and Photoshop-installed laptop.

Workshop fee is Php 6,000.00 covering two days of workshop participation; Certificate of Participation; lunch; a copy of I-MAG Magazine; models, make-up artist and fashion designer fees; hotel function room rental and two (2) 8 x 10” print outs.

To confirm reservations, a non-refundable 70% down payment must be made in advance at the OWG Creative Centre office, or may be deposited at any Union Bank branch. The remaining 30% balance can be paid on March 1 during the registration.

See Ross Capili's Site for payment details.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...